Business Data Analyst
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Digital, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the next data – and requirement engineer for our strategic client order data analytic program? Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong team of change professionals? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this exciting role you will be instrumental to support the delivery of a strategic program, which will allow to deliver the next generation of client order services. In you role as a business- analyst & project manager you will:
• analyze business requirement and support solution definition in collaboration with users, data scientist and IT
• design platform solutions enabling access to data in a format, which can easily be analyzed
• support the development of data driven services and build prototypes as part of a proof of concept
• provide the structure and processes to manage, steer and control the data access required
• be responsible for ensuring effective deliverables
• support the design of the data target architecture solution in collaboration with business and IT
• ensures project status reporting and progress tracking incl. information detailing program costs, effort, time, quality, benefits, issues, risks, dependencies
We are a part of UBS Wealth Management COO Organization and we are responsible for supporting the client order analytic team to analyze the execution raw data through data analysis and processing in order to improve our understanding of customer behavior as a change management unit. By linking the statements of the customers with the understanding of the client advisors or relationship managers, new insights can be gained. These are used to create new services and products that can be tested on the market by rapid prototyping. Based on order and execution data combined with market situations, we understand the client and market behavior better and can produce prototypes of new services which can be quickly tested before going into production. Our goal is to produce new tools and features to our clients and client advisors based on quantitative research and development to improve their experience in client-order handling lifecycle. The role is based in Wroclaw.
• bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or business informatics
• previous experience in data analyses/data engineering/ data management or similar field
• knowledge of SQL or Python is an advantage
• understanding trading in banking or financial sector is a plus
• a well-organized person with excellent communication ability
• consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
• ability to approach problems in a creative manner
• solid analytical skills and investment product- know how
• fluency in English, verbally and in writing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.