Project Management Officer in Asset Management Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an incredibly organized, open-minded, reliable and self-motivated individual who knows how to:
• provide comprehensive support and challenge to Markets Regulation teams on specialized risk topics
• actively facilitate and support Risk Managers in running risk processes and projects
• work with various stakeholders including senior management, audit, and other intermediaries
• collect, analyze review and control the reports / documentations received from the Central Risk Team
• review risk indicators, events and issues to ensure risk is identified and appropriately managed
• help develop and implement solutions to support continuous improvement of our processes, procedures and services
• identify pain points and root causes of inefficiencies
• assist on ad-hoc tasks
You’ll be working in a Asset Management Client IT team in Wroclaw. You’ll play a vital role to support our program and project managers on our digital mission for UBS Asset Management. This position is within the Client IT team and you will work within a global function and business stakeholders across UK and Switzerland.
• at least 2 years of experience in IT projects/teams (Coordinator, PMO, support role preferred) or background in Agile/Scrum area
• proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of tools Jira, Confluence or Tableau - nice to have
• knowledge for Clarity PPM (Project Portfolio Management) would be a big advantage
• experience in collaborating with business and technology colleagues distributed globally
• experience in working in a changing environment where no two days are the same
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and result
• knowledge of the software delivery life cycle including change management and agile delivery would be an asset
• a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.