Project Management Officer
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic and strong multitasker? Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow into product management in the core advisory business? Do you want to collaborate closely with a broad variety of stakeholders from Front to Back and in different locations?
Then we are looking for someone like you who:
• defines delivery items together with our project managers and IT representatives
• supervises timely delivery of agreed items and verifies testing actions to confirm successful delivery
• identifies new process optimization possibilities with front representatives and roll-out managers
• is responsible of planning related milestones together with program stream leads
• seeks an opportunity to build up profound knowledge of the Advice Process and related client needs
• supports the analytics team to further enhance understanding of the use of the advice process in different markets and segments
• conducts independent analysis and production of reports for senior management decision making
You’ll be working in the Investment & Trading Platforms Advice Process team in Poland. You will be joining the team located in Wroclaw and Zurich which is responsible for developing and continuously improving the Advice Process by close collaboration with stakeholders from Front to Back.
• university degree, preferably in banking / finance / economics or related discipline
• previous experience in project management / PMO support in financial or banking sector is an advantage
• good MS office skills such as PowerPoint and Excel
• analytical skills as well as a talent for planning and organizing
• strong in stakeholder management with good communication skills
• a structured work style, confident working autonomously
• ability to work within tight timelines on multiple topics simultaneously
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
• proficient language skills in English; German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.