Who we are looking for:
The Client Service Units (CSU) group is the visible face to our client base, and their agents, regarding all Custody Operations. In addition the CSU have responsibility for agreed MIS production and analysis, risk monitoring and coding. An opportunity exists for personnel at Associate 2 to work within this team, gaining extensive client service exposure at a practical level. Exemplary interpersonal skills alongside a demonstrated client service focus are pre-requisites for all members of this team. A detailed knowledge of MCH and other internal systems, instrument knowledge, strong team-working skills and solid PC skills are also required in these positions.
Why is this job important
The team you will be joining is a part of Client Delivery Management . CDM gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like private equity and real estate, CDM tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities..
What you will be responsible for:
As Portfolio Administrator -Associate-2 you will
- Build expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines attending training as required
- Complete accurate processing of system information to meet internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
Collaborate with others to drive success of team
- Raise ideas to manager to support operational improvements
- Proactively identifies service issues with client facing impact and brings them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our foundation
- Day to day liaison with our clients and their agents in respect all Custody Operations functionality;
- Formulation and monitoring of SLAs;
- Assisting the TS CoE and other custody related CoEs with the resolution of complex issues as the need arises;
- Production and analysis of MIS;
- Risk monitoring and coding.
What we value:
Be adaptable, responsive to change and intellectually curious, while rigorous in pursuit of client solutions
Quality & Risk Management
Drive high quality outputs and ensure that organizational risks are managed through embedding effective controls
Exception Processing & Resolution
Engage in exception resolution process, pro-actively resolve enquiries and exceptions on a case-by case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues
Build and manage the flow of information and data to ensure an accurate output with limited issues and exception
Data & Analysis
Develop and maintain scorecards and metrics. Collect, analyze, package and communicate data at various levels for use by stakeholders.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of asset-servicing and strong understanding of domestic and international markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Numeracy/literacy skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation.
- Fluency in English required.
- French skills (writing + speaking) – for French Teams only.
- Custody knowledge required – for Custody teams only.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway