Intraday Liquidity Management Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone in the Intraday Liquidity Management (ILM) project who can:
• Survey, analyse and evaluate processes and services and provide documentation of processes and business requirements
• Identify data sources of UBS payment and settlement data from external and internal systems and specify and coordinate the data sourcing
- Participate in workshops & liaise with business to speak on the business requirements
- Look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details
• Analyse and document impact of changes
• Drive requirement definition and support IT implementation
• Work in close collaboration with IT and the project work stream to define the target infrastructure design and solutions
• Maintain documentation for project deliverables and reports for Management
You will be working in the Group Treasury (GT) Change Management team responsible for the implementation of the Group Treasury change initiatives, which is actively driving our innovation and transformation agenda. We are a very dynamic, engaged and result-oriented team, and we are passionate in delivering high quality change services within a demanding and challenging environment.
Your team focuses on Intraday Liquidity Management. We are responsible for the change initiative related to the design and the implementation of the intraday liquidity management solution for UBS and its entities.
• University degree in finance/economics or scientific discipline preferred;
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience with payment processing or settlements in a bank. Knowledge of UBS payment systems, FX and security settlement systems is a plus;
• Experience in handling business requirements and business flows, by liaising with multiple business stakeholders;
• Experience in liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders such as development team, testing team, Business Stakeholders etc.;
• Strong skills with Microsoft Offices;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• An understanding of what it takes to ensure successful implementation of complex process and system enhancements.
• Able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress or pressure;
• Highly numerate with logical and analytical thought process and attention to detail;
• Able to distil complex problem sets into easy to understand solutions and to explain to a user based on their findings;
• A strong communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels;
• Known for ensuring project timelines are achieved;
- Able to deal with changing requirements and challenges, to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously;
• Detail oriented, structured and methodical;
• An organized individual who can prioritize activities and follow them through to completion;
• Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams;
• Fluent in English (other languages like Japanese considered a plus).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.