MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a professional business or recruiting role;
• Successful track record in talent sourcing and talent/market intelligence analysis in challenging business environments;
• Strong leadership skills, with at least 2 years’ experience managing a team as well as outstanding stakeholder relationship management ability;
• A strong consumer/customer focused mindset and excellent communication skills;
• Ability to develop successful sourcing strategies, understand business priorities and solve problems;
• Sourcing experience using the following tools:
- Chrome extensions,
- Deep web sourcing using advance filters and Boolean search strings,
- Mining social media such as LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, GitHub, etc.;
• Excellent stakeholder relationship management abilities, as well as a good attitude to teamwork and collaboration;
• Strong understanding of business strategies and the ability to prioritize workloads accordingly;
• The ability to balance a candidate-centric experience with the needs of business stakeholders;
• Full ownership of the candidate acquisition process, from direct applicants to passive talents and referrals;
• Comfortable with change and ambiguity within a complex multinational environment;
• Strong process management and system management experience, with large ATS/CRM tools;
• Ability to problem solve and create solutions which will allow the team to work effectively and add value;
• Confidence in delivering trainings and presentations, both online and in person for varying audience sizes.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Partner with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers in markets across the globe;
• Advise and coach TA partners on the use of GTS as a channel, promoting our services and value to the business;
• Engage with passive talent, providing a best-in-class candidate experience;
• Build market intelligence including understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations, industries and organizations;
• Work closely with talent branding to design attraction campaigns and adjust messaging to potential PMI talent;
• Increase diversity and candidate quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity;
• Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise to educate business partners on the best sourcing strategies for what they require;
• Coach, motivate and develop team members, identifying areas for upskilling or training and encouraging a consistent approach to stakeholder communications.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.