MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree preferably in Engineering, Economics, Procurement or equivalent fields of study,
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the area of procurement sourcing in international environment,
• Sourcing experience in categories such as Engineering, Automation, Facility Management or Utilities is required,
• Project management experience from Procurement perspective,
• Supplier Relationship Management experience,
• Proficient command of English (C1 or higher),
• Strong analytical skills, solid knowledge and experience in using Excel,
• Customer centric approach accompanied by excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to follow up on projects and interact with business partners of all levels including senior stakeholders,
• Proactive approach, self-driven and able to work independently in a cross-cultural business environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Implementation of global strategy,
• Selection of suppliers through bidding processes,
• Participation in projects related to Facility Services & Supplies,
• Advanced spend and volume analysis for strategy development,
• Supplier Relationship Management,
• You will collaborate with PMI regions and affiliates and global Procurement Centers.
To join us in Procurement you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.