MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years proficient AWS engineer;
- Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer;
- Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks;
- Extensive hands on experience with continuous integration, microservices and containerization with technologies such as Kubernetes, docker, git, Jenkins;
- Expert of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js);
- Automation and continuous delivery practices expert (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery);
- Strong background with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Expert in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab;
- Expert with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/Prometheus/ELK/Grafana;
- Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably;
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum;
- University degree;
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Adopt and implement SRE practices building the “SRE journey in DEEP”;
- SLO/SLIs, remove toil, apply synthetic monitoring practices
- Create ultra-scalable and highly reliable software systems;
- Develop automated solutions for operational aspects such as on-call monitoring, performance and capacity planning, and disaster response;
- Apply software engineer mindset and practices in DEEP.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.