Operational Risk Manager
Job Reference #
Are you someone who enjoys the ongoing management of operational risk? Are you energetic and motivated? Do you like working in an environment where empowerment, challenge and excellence are highly valued?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- assist in the production of committee and governance meeting materials including the Operational Risk Issue and Control tables.
- assist in the collection of RAGs and commentary for Operational Risk Issues and subsequent entry into the relevant systems and internal trackers.
- compile and provide analysis of key management data, including ability to process & prepare senior management reports, monthly, quarterly and on ad hoc basis
- assist with the Operational Risk Management across IB Credit and Group Market & Treasury Risk Control.
You’ll be working in the Chief of Staff team in IB Credit and Group Market & Treasury Risk Control. We are a small team providing a huge variety of services; supporting the function to deliver operationally and perform effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the IB Credit and Group Market & Treasury Risk Control global team and colleagues in partner functions.
- a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- strong quantitative, data analysis skills and excellent attention to detail
- ability to work with highly confidential situations and information
- experience working in a team; sharing information and ideas and developing & maintaining relationships
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a strong collaborator and confident communicator
- ability to work independently and work in a demanding environment
- proficient in MS Excel / PowerPoint skills (vlookups / pivot tables a must)
- proactive, organized, self-motivated to adhere to tight deadlines and able to take ownership of a task
- enthusiastic, adaptable and have a genuine desire to learn more about Risk Control
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.