MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Passion about IT technology and its application to solve business processes;
• University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT Technology;
• 5-8 years of experience in IT technology;
• 3-5 years of significant expertise in specific area(s) expert level knowledge in specific engineering, technology area(s);
• Understanding key processes in technology delivery;
• Exposure to International environment;
• Communication skills and willingness to speak up.
DESIREABLE SKILLS:• Supply Chain Management processes:
Demand Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Sales and Operations Planning, Distribution Requirements Planning, MRP, Transportation Management System and others;
• An experience with SCM solutions like: SAP, Oracle, E2OPEN, Kinaxis, blue Yonder;
• Enterprise Integration Practices (SOA, Microservices, ESB, ETL/ELT, Service Mesh, API);
• Hand-on on experience with integration standards;
• Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS);
• Data and Analytics experience (Data Modelling, Master Data Management, DataMarting and Data Warehouses) and Data Visualization;
• Exposure to SAP technologies (e.g. PI, BODS, Transactions and Tables);
NICE TO HAVE:• Exposure to Mulesoft stack;
• Handson experience with AWS platform;
• TOGAF & Archimate;
• EA Repository (e.g. iServer, Sparx);
• Proven End 2 End Delivery Experience;
• Exposure to DevOps/PlatOps practices;
• Identity and Access Management (SSO with SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth) and Authorization with RBAC/ABAC modelling.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Design, develop and maintain the key Supply Chain Management area specific application, technology, data and security architecture to meet business needs while ensuring the alignment with standards and environment.
• Analyze, plan and manage the overall roadmap for IT products in the respective domains; and periodically publish the respective product roadmaps.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of product functionality and its dependence on release levels, through research in domain specific industry trends and developments.
• Collaborate with PMI business to develop RFI and RFP documents and participate in the reviewing of vendor submissions and preparing recommendation that meet PMI requirements including compliance with established standards and best practices.
• Conduct periodic discussions on selected topics for specified products aiming to form Interest groups in propagating Principals, Standards and Roadmaps.
• Support implementation of PMI's Architecture Services and all related service portfolios at an IT product level, including documentation standards, to better support current and future business needs.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.