MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 2+ years previous experience in an incident response team in a senior role
• Experience assembling and leading incident response teams/taskforces (plan, brief, execute, debrief)
• Experience analyzing breach vectors while leading creation and execution of containment, eradication & recovery plans
• Experience writing incident reports and present them to leadership at different levels
• Advanced understanding of Information Systems (e.g. SysAdmin level)
• Advanced understanding of IaaS and SaaS solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Salesforce…)
• Hands-on experience of Security tools (e.g. SIEM, DFIR tools, scripting…)
• Ability to Observe, Orient, Decide, Act under challenging conditions
• Ability to work in an "on call" status as necessary
• Ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead Incident Response activities following the Cyber Incident Management process (Preparation, Identification, Containment, Eradication, Recovery, Lessons Learned). Assembling and driving cross-functional Incident Response teams as needed.
• Build and develop close working relationship with other PMI teams involved in Incident Response, Crisis Management, and Continuity management (e.g. Legal, Crisis Mgt, Privacy, Markets, other IT and InfoSec teams).
• Develop, maintain, and train other PMI teams on comprehensive incident response activities and plans; Run incident tabletop exercises with relevant stakeholders on regular basis.
• Collaborate with the Cyber Threat Intelligence team to evolve team towards Threat Intel. Driven Incident Response.
• Participate in the continuous improvement of procedures and playbooks to optimize analysis and response activities and cover new use cases, in collaboration with our SOC and Threat Defense Operations teams.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.