Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with, challenging and supporting key stakeholders? Do you like to have exposure to innovation processes in a leading financial company?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to design, review, improve and implement new solutions and processes between Group Risk Control, Treasury, Finance and IT. This includes the following activities:
• survey, analyze and evaluate existing and new processes, products, models and services within different areas (credit risk, methodology, treasury, finance)
• understand, analyse and document business cases and business requirements
• drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and business process changes in Credit Risk Control area
• identify, assess and implement business solutions
• provide strategic view on the design and project planning
• identify opportunities for IT and business process improvements
• assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
• facilitate and support the transition of Change Program into run-the-bank
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Unit in Krakow. Our mission is to make us ready for the future.
The Credit Risk Change team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• experience and / or education in risk control, risk modeling or risk analytics. Candidates with an IT, finance or treasury background or graduates with a proven affinity to credit risk are also welcome
• knowledge of risk methodology, quantitative analysis, treasury or finance related topics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• previous exposure or familiarity to project development/project management approaches
• degree in a quantitative discipline, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.