Change Risk Assessment Specialist
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a critical thinker and passionate about Change? Can you see the big picture, identify patterns and connect the dots? We’re looking for someone like you who can
• effectively assess change program and portfolio governance and identify key risks
• perform qualitative risk assessments of change initiatives and thematic reviews
• efficiently conduct document analysis and effectively summarize key messages
• engage with change stakeholders across the firm (Program Managers, Program Management Offices, Portfolio Managers, etc.)
You will be part of the Group Change Governance (GCG) team within Group Governance. Group Governance is a key unit within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function, enabling effective governance processes, focusing on reducing organizational complexity, with an ambition to enhance clarity and agility wherever we're involved. You will be responsible for assessing risks related to change governance and execution. You will play a vital role in the function's 2nd line of defense mandate, seeing that the necessary change risks are identified, appropriate actions defined and agreed with management, thus contributing to successful execution of firm-wide change initiatives.
• university degree or equivalent and at least 2-3 years' professional experience, preferably in the financial industry, with strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• good project management understanding (both traditional and Agile); related certification(s) would be an asset
• strong analytical skills , conceptual thinking and ability to collaborate across business divisions, functions and regions
• excellent in MS Excel (reporting and analysis) ; PowerPoint and report writing skills and ability to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization
• experience in operational risk, compliance or assurance / audit would be an asset, as well as knowledge of UBS's internal processes and divisional / functional change activities
• proactive, flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
• fast thinker, able to implement and execute quickly, analytical, structured, and organized
• skilled communicator and conveys clear, accurate and concise message and is passionate about what you do and able to build trusted relationships with different levels of seniority
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.