Who we are looking for
Fund Expense Reporting Specialist is responsible for processing the fund expenses and all associated tasks, including collecting authorization, VAT calculations, expense allocation to the sub-funds, payments, reconciliation and reporting. He or she must ensure all invoices are processed in a timely (manner) and according to the standards and procedures set forth.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Expense Reporting Specialist you will
- Prepare Total Expense Ratio reports.
- Prepare and correct expense accruals liaising with NAV production teams;
- Prepare calculations regarding various fees types – management fees, commission fees.
- Prepare ad – hoc expense reports and analysis according to client needs/request
- Prepare the fund budgets and instruct accrual changes after consulting with the client;
- Resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with SSB teams;
- Assist in Client, Audit and NAV production expense-related queries;
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions;
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required;
- Update various logs and spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
What we value
- Higher education (or student) with an economic or mathematic profile with experience in general accounting, or accounting and administration of investment funds.
- Demonstrate an understanding of investment fund operation. Especially areas of fund expenses (fees: purchase, redemption, audit, legal & other expenses), total expense ratio production, accruals and true-ups, client invoice/rebilling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very good English required – B2.
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway