HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare.
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises
three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare
with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities
operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space,
HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D,
Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management,
IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in
Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing
demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily
revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual
Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support
in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
- Build and manage the offshore teams and direct all related People/ Process and Technology competencies.
- Formalize internal process to ramp-up expertise of resources
- Work with SDM on day to day operations.
- Manage client relationship at multiple levels of customer organization
- Manage service levels and go beyond contracted SLA and deliver value add
- Vendor management
- People Management and engagement (Attrition control).
- Lead in the technology selection and organizational build-up efforts
- Collaborate with Account management teams to qualify Business expansion opportunities.
- Identify and manage infrastructure technical standards that are relevant to our customer
- Produce and maintain the long term technical architecture strategy and roadmaps, in collaboration with customers and vendors.
- Secure infrastructure architecture compliance in HCL.
- Drive research activities, and keep updated on market trends.
- Infrastructure architecture quality assurance and making sure that EA certification is performed in deliveries
- Support the customer and co-workers with infrastructure architecture guidelines, frameworks, and also specific analysis and recommendations when needed.
- Work with IT Security and Compliance team to define the security architecture concept that can support customers.
- Support overall IT strategy with the relevant infrastructure architecture.
- Define and monitor the application of architectural and technological guidelines, in order to make sure applications and services are “designed for operations”
- Co (1.) P&L responsibility.
- Expansion of services to fill all gamut’s of infrastructure-increase breadth.
- Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives
- ITIL process definitions and implementation
- Automation in service delivery
- Resource management
- Management reporting
- Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.
- Employee retention, motivation and training
- Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
- Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for: Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- consolidation/virtualization opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Overall SLA management – Operation interaction with technologies Lead / Service Owner
- Overall Customer and Employee Satisfaction