Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare weekly, monthly standard management reporting like statement of profit & loss, statement of financial position for senior management
– report and analysis any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
– support end to end data migration & various projects implementation
– redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
– continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate Banking Switzerland Reporting team. We are responsible for producing various senior management reports for Global Wealth Management and Region Switzerland. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is Senior Management of the company. Furthermore, we operate a helpline that responds to user inquiries regarding various standard management reports and tools.
- a finance or data analysis enthusiast
- good in English, both spoken and written
- skilled in MS Excel, knowledge of tools like MS Access, SQL, Alteryx or BI Tools would be an advantage
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.