Senior Quality & Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experience quality test lead who is looking for a challenging role in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a knack for understanding testing requirements and able to document elaborate test cases? Are you able to multi-task and influence the testing strategies, both automated and functional, to move the application quality to the next level?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
– pursue a key SME role for Asset Inventory - to lead and help various testing initiatives (functional and automated) towards business deliverables.
– engage in full testing cycle for systems used by Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) business.
– work closely with the developers, product owners and analysts to provide best-in-class solutions and drive their testing strategy.
– provide leadership across the QA team to ensure right levels of functional and automation is pursued in all testing efforts.
– champion and guide dev teams in model engineering principles and best practices
– collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
The GALM Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function. The team is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Transfer Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business.
• Experience leading a global team with both Functional and Test Automation experience using TOSCA - automating UI, API and data layer tests and integrating with build (Continuous Integration)
• Hands on experience working with backend testing, understanding data relationship, writing SQL and executing them. Understanding batch processing and scheduling
• Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX (navigating file systems and understand log files) with troubleshooting skills. Shell scripting knowledge is an advantage to have.
• Good Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Test Studio etc.
• Experience working with distributed computing platform , ability to adapt to frequent changes , work to a schedule and meet the deadlines.
• Experience in Test development ,documentation , tracking execution effort and completing projects on time with good quality
• Good interpersonal skills, communicate well verbally and in writing.
• Experience working on a Finance sector (Collateral / Positions Keeping platforms) is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.