MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Salesforce Delivery Manager, you will need to ensure the successful end-to end implementation of all necessary features which are in the scope of a global B2B Retail Engagement program. This will require the mobilization and coordination of various cross-functional agile teams, from development teams, configuration teams to release teams. You will make sure that all teams involved in technical design, development, testing and release management, are delivering what the internal stakeholders expect until the features are successfully live. Your role is not only to coordinate and plan, but also to understand in detail what is being asked, what is being built and how, all the dependencies between products, as well as make sure that all teams will deliver all agreed functional and non-functional requirements, on schedule, cost and quality. You will be the go-to person when it comes to functional and technical roadmap of a certain program.
You are relentless in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers. You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentally.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience in handling and deploying global IT commercial solutions.
• Experience working with Salesforce products (Force.com, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CG Cloud).
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products.
• Discernment in B2B business processes.
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners.
• Consistent record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments.
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal mentorship amidst multiple priorities and goals.
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Great teammate with confirmed ability to lead through influence.
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) is nice to have.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage end-to-end delivery of a certain set of features, linked to a global program
• Be the go-to person for the IT team and business partners for the delivery status of a global program
• Coordinate, mobilize and synchronize all product teams and product backlogs to ensure the proper delivery of the program
• Be aware of all demands linked to your respective delivery scope or program
• Serve as the subject matter authority within the organization and as the primary point of contact for the delivery of a certain scope
• Be the ‘glue’ that brings business partners, cross-functional IT teams, markets and suppliers teams together.
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.