MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
B2B Digital PlatformThe most adopted digital platform in PMI, present in 80+ markets. DTE Digital Trade Engagement platform has supported the first two phases of PMI B2B digital transformation. Current capabilities cover Engagement, Tasking, Retailer as a Service Point, Basic Field Force support, Communication, eOrdering, Reporting & Analytics. Capabilities in progress in 2020 are Customer Care for retailers, simplifying eOrder fulfillment for very simple distributors, gamification, image recognition and a learning platform for retailers. 2021 is reserved for a very big revamp of the entire platform with a new role for field force, omnichannel task orchestration and execution, new B2B2C capabilities and more integration points into the platform.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?· Experience in software solution development, integration and deployment;
· 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce products, specially Community Cloud, Force.com, Fielo or Marketing Cloud;
· Ability to understand and go to the code level and perform code review of team members;
· Bachelor’s or master's degree in IT-related field;
· Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products;
· Ability to lead team and deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners;
· Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals;
· Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments;
· Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines;
· Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?· Both develop hands-on and lead the development team towards a shared technical vision;
· Collaborate with Solution leads to remove any technical roadblocks for the development of your product;
· Translate user stories into technical specifications, ensure proper planning and estimation;
· Lead daily scrum sessions;
· Ensure adherence to PMI standards, i.e. data, QA and security;
· Contribute to the architecture proposals with the respective solution architecture team;
· Ensure constant high qualitative deliverables through systematic code reviews;
· Meet the definition of done for both functional and non-functional requirements in all deliverables.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.