BBH is looking for experienced Analyst to support HRBP team by providing insightful reporting of critical people related factors.
- Collect Krakow HR data and metrics to identify, analyze and interpret key / important people trends.
- Proactively look for information from numerous sources, internal & external.
- Address challenges coming from mass volumes and fast paced business environment.
- Make sure analysis is presented in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders in HR, and/or in business.
- Continuously improve the metrics/ reports / presentations and quality standards.
- Assist HRBPs with special projects and presentations.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics, ideally for HR or similar group
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, business, statistics, or a related field
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (ideally commercial experience in both)
- Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of complex data into relevant insights
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- High professional standards for customer service and quality of work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Interest in developing in HR area (nice to have)
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others