Finance Analyst with German (Personal Banking)
Job Reference #
Can you fluently communicate in English and understand German? Are you interested in banking industry and Personal Banking in particular?
We are looking for someone who is keen to:
- perform recurring analyses for our Personal Banking unit in Switzerland incl. monthly/quarterly P&L estimates supported with delta and trend commentary
- perform ad-hoc requests and deep dive analysis to provide financial result transparency and insights beyond standard reporting
- prepare presentations on your findings incl. recommendations for Personal Banking Management
- maintain reference data of the organizational structure for the Personal Banking unit
- build a strong network across our Finance organization, including your business partners and colleagues to ensure seamless flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in Personal Banking Finance team serving the largest retail bank in Switzerland. Our team is based both in Zurich and Krakow and we now are looking for the person supporting us remotely from the location in Zabierzow (Krakow)
We are looking for the person with the:
- experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
- knowledge of financial industry with basic understanding of a bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
- good knowledge of English and German
- strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
- very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.