MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Training in Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking, Human Factors, or related field.
• Masters in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Systems, or a related UX discipline is preferred.
• At least 5 year of experience in a professional UX/customer experience related role
• You have a good understanding and some experience in research methods (Interviews, Usability testing, Card sorting).
• Significant experience in a professional UX/customer experience related role.
• Good skills in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
• A passion for UX and UI.
• A portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of projects – Please add a link or the portfolio to your application.
• A good working knowledge of research and prototyping tools.
• Good time management and sub-project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Analyzing all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into recommendations for project teams and new designs
• Developing personas and journey maps.
• Creating wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches and user flows.
• Working with project teams to build or enhance user-friendly solutions.
• Attending UX conferences and training events as and when required.
• Collaborating with UX vendors to deliver expected project outcomes.
• Presenting findings and data insights visualization across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.