MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
B2B Digital PlatformThe most adopted digital platform in PMI, present in 80+ markets. DTE Digital Trade Engagement platform has supported the first two phases of PMI B2B digital transformation. Current capabilities cover Engagement, Tasking, Retailer as a Service Point, Basic Field Force support, Communication, eOrdering, Reporting & Analytics. Capabilities in progress in 2020 are Customer Care for retailers, simplifying eOrder fulfillment for very simple distributors, gamification, image recognition and a learning platform for retailers. 2021 is reserved for a very big revamp of the entire platform with a new role for field force, omnichannel task orchestration and execution, new B2B2C capabilities and more integration points into the platform.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?· 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce products, specially Community Cloud , Force.com, or Marketing Cloud;
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any IT-related field or strong IT Background;
· Experience in software solution development, integration or deployment;
· Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products;
· Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners;
· Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals;
· Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments;
· Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines;
· Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?· Contribute to user requirements triage, understanding and estimation;
· Map affected capabilities, features and products for each business requirement;
· Respond to requests from external and internal customers regarding production issues;
· Review and approve all projects of your technical teams when in line with the standards defined for PMI consumer platform;
· Assist in design, coordination and development on projects such as requirements gathering and working with non-technical partners;
· Work with development teams to define requirements and plan projects;
· Assemble integrations sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements;
· Take ownership for the solutions delivered matching all requirements.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.