MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• candidate with 1-3 years of professional experience in an international environment, preferably in Human Resources
• communicative problem solver with a university degree and excellent command of English and Russian
• advanced MS Excel user
• experienced SAP (or other HR System) user
• candidate with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• advise Philip Morris employees and managers on HR related matters
• maintain and validate inputs related to personal data, employee life cycle activities and payroll in SAP database
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• involved to improvement initiatives for HR processes.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.