MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for rounded, customer obsessed, hands on experts, who want to be a part of building HR Business Intelligence ecosystem from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce to the point, customer oriented BI products to support our internal company wide Data Driven Decisions transformation. The success of our transformation relies on a product well built, customer in mind and integrating multiple areas distilling the essence and sharing with users in a state of art design
We seek an experienced Product Developer/Manager to join our People Analytics – Business Intelligence team.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Experience in developing and managing borrowing products in agile / scrum methodologies
• Knowledge of managing risk, including credit risk
• Able to work with developers on the technical development of products
• Ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality
• Must be capable of independent decision-making as well as able to take direction
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Managing the product's full lifecycle (Power BI) from the beginning
• Build state of art Business Intelligence products: PowerBI dashboards, reports and tools, with outstanding customer experiences
• Scope, design and implement development and discovery techniques with a goal of understanding the target user pain-points, needs and desires
• Demonstrate the ability to use qualitative user insights and quantitative data to back up assumptions and develop business case
• Manage one Design & UX specialist to apply UX and design principles on every step of the journey
• Link all input to define & prioritize product requirements, to be built by the product development team
• Influencing the broader business on the direction of the products
• Collaborating with all People Analytics & IT teams to develop and run the products
• Identifying, mitigating and managing risks associated with the products
• Managing internal communication strategy, and execute for maximize the internal product benefit
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.