MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a student of 3rd, 4th or 5th year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation,
• Ideally, available for 30 h per week,
• Confident English speaker (minimum B2 level),
• Advanced user of Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel. Visio is an asset,
• Curious, well-organized, reliable team player who is comfortable with multi-tasking,
• Experience in coordinating events or processes is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Coordinate onboarding process (looking for rooms and scheduling in accordance with all participants' availability, tracking attendance, etc.),
• Support with arranging town halls (preparing materials, coordinating technical check, catering, etc.),
• Maintain Global Mobility Capability Building Jam page (Intranet),
• Create visuals for processes workflows, communications and presentations,
• Other ad hoc support.
To join us in People and Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.