MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are building a true omni channel digital engagement strategy that provides consistent experiences across the globe. The role will require working with teams from business partners, technology experts and process design experts from across the consumer division.
As a Solution Manager, you will need to ensure that the development principles for a set of applications are being adhered to and that the solutions’ requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders. These solutions include features and functionality for our Business Builder Field forces (Sales Force Automation or SFA), including planning, execution, reporting and analytics. These features must be built, tested as well as continuing to work with the rest of the product teams to establish the best approaches to rollout new functionalities. Finally, you will be responsible for all other existing SFA solutions and define roadmap and implementation plan to migrate them to the new central portfolio.
You are relentless in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentally.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years’ experience in B2B or B2C field force solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
• 5+ years’ experience working with Salesforce platform or equivalent product.
• Experience in deploying global field force solutions
• Business acumen in B2B business processes, especially distribution and field sales
• Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
• Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Proven track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environments
• Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Team player with proven ability to lead through influence
• Professional scrum certification (Product owner, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Build a solution vision and roadmap that supports business strategies; clearly articulating the expected business outcomes, timelines and accountabilities. This applies to the new global Field force solution as well as existing SFA portfolio.
• Deliver the agreed solution and scope through a prioritized backlog and intense collaboration with the scrum team
• Actively participate in ‘scrum of scrums’ ceremonies to align activities with the needs of the other scrum teams
• Lead your team and respective scrum team(s) to seek continuous improvement and long-term sustainability, ensuring that we can scale and deliver positive business outcomes
• Serve as the subject matter expert within the organization and as the primary point of contact for the business design team
• Be the ‘glue’ that brings the Global HQ, market, partners and supplier teams together
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.