MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Working knowledge of TA Structures and processes;
• Proven agile project management capability;
• Strong people management and team leadership skills;
• A strong consumer/customer focused mindset and excellent communication skills;
• Results orientation and focus on delivery;
• Strong interpersonal and motivational skills;
• Solid influencing skills with employees at all levels;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Sound collaboration and team working skills;
• Detailed knowledge of one of the following TA areas; Professional Hiring, Volume Operations, Early Hiring, TA Technology, Recruitment Marketing, Temporary Worker Management and Onboarding (nice to have).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Responsible for development and management of project plans, success measures, templates, standards and tools against agreed KPIs;
• Accountable for leading an individual project or a workstream within a program, delivering against defined project/workstream outcomes;
• Work cooperatively with other P&C or PMI resources to drive delivery of project/workstream within agreed timeframes and deadlines;
• Drive continuous prioritisation of product backlog and innovation associated with the backlog delivering rapid improvements in product outcomes and experience;
• Define RACI matrix for ownership of deliverables and tracks completion;
• Responsible for project spend on resources and vendors;
• Engage stakeholders with project progress, escalations and facilitates decision making;
• Provide project/workstream approach and plan;
• Responsible for delivery of projects against agreed KPIs.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.