MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Experience in product management at a technology company;
• Technical acumen necessary to understand core functions of our data ocean eco-system (AWS S3, Snowflake, MS Power BI service) and to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the development team;
• Team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery;
• Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies;
• Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
• Strong facilitation and analysis skills;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• multisport program,
• cafeteria program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Own product (Data Cube) roadmap and backlog for new initiatives and BAU;
• Operate as an indirect leader, facilitating communication across internal stakeholders and effectively communicate ‘why’ and gain buy in. Also responsible for driving conflict resolution amongst product development stakeholders.
• Work directly with other HR Product Leads and Owners to help build a strategy and goals for their product(s);
• Develop and share plans and results clearly to immediate teams;
• Ensure what we build solves the customer or business problem and delivers a product that is stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, performance and business goals;
• Deeply understand the analytical product, meet with users and stakeholders to identify detailed needs and constraints;
• Prioritize work based on impact, track and report on product metrics, manage defect resolution prioritization
• Ensure proper documentation and the data quality through the whole ecosystem and self-initiate interventions whenever needed
• Understand technical requirements for completion of new initiatives and ensures development team is set up for success.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.