Team Lead for HR Lifecycle Team with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about HR and working with people? Do you have strong leadership skills?
• Lead the team of HR Operation Specialists for the Swiss region
• Help the team on the HR Service Delivery transformation journey in accordance to the HR strategy for next years
• Build and manage strong relationships with all internal clients and stakeholders by meeting their expectations through effective delivery
• Serve as SME for the team in case of difficult questions
• Effectively run, manage and control team’s activity by monitoring daily workload/volumes, etc. to deliver results within agreed SLAs and CSAT
• Develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• Understand, measure and review HR services, tools and processes in order to continuously standardize and simplify the services
You will be joining a team of multilingual experts in HR employee lifecycle area which is a part of a global HR Service Delivery function.
The role will be based in Cracow/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• fluent English & German
• knowledge of EU labour law (ideally Swiss) and eagerness to learn
• at least 3-5 years of experience in HR and proven track record of team lead
• a high degree of client focus
• strong service delivery and people skills, drive and commitment
• strong judgment and decision making skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.