Business Intelligence Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy turning data into information? Do you want to build new analytical solutions to help our department succeed?
We are looking for an experienced BI developer to:
• Design, develop and implement beautiful reports and visualizations
• Cooperate with our SQL and Alteryx developers
• Work closely with our stakeholders and understand their needs
• Turn data into an asset
You will be working in Management Information Systems and Analytics team in Group Risk Control in Zabierzow. GRC ensures that UBS is risk aware and our team helps to run the department. As a BI specialist, you will play important role in transforming our department from Excel-driven reporting into automated Management Information solutions based on databases, Alteryx and Tableau. We already have a portfolio of over 30 automated reports and growing demand for new solutions.
• ideally at least one year of experience with Tableau or other data visualization software like libraries in R, Python, QlikView etc.
• experience in building automated reporting and visualization solutions
• some experience with SQL, Alteryx or other Extract-Transform-Load tools, like SSIS, Dataiku, Talend, Informatica etc.
• good communicator not afraid to work directly with senior stakeholders
• dependable with can-do attitude, willing to learn and grow professionally
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.