Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in automation projects delivery in Blue Prism technology
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
- Problem solving approach, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Basic understanding of IT architecture and infrastructure
- SCRUM methodology awareness
- JIRA/Confluence user
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Experience with SQL, ELK stack, VDI
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Expertise on business technology & automation
What will you do?
- Business processes review and feasibility check in terms of automation
- Identify and communicate the technical implementation requirements
- Participates in design and planning meetings.
- Develop automation solution in accordance with IA Practice coding standards
- Apply SCRUM framework in automation project delivery
- Creates and maintain technical documentation.
- Closely collaborate with Automation Architects
- Identify and communicate project risks and issues to Lead Automation Architect
- Support to overall IA Practice Operations agenda
- Participate in knowledge sharing meeting/initiatives
- Mentor colleagues through the internal automation trainings & meetings
- Document best practices and development techniques
- Support delivery of automation trainings
- Participate in Peer Review activities
Who will you be working with?
IA Practice Operations as a part of Business Service provides our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on advanced robotics, intelligent automations and software. The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors. We are group of experts working in dynamic environment, seeking for new challenges and expanding technology toolkit. Our automation projects include RPA, conversational AI and process mining. We enjoy working together and are seeking for opportunities to grow. If you are open to learn new things, work with professionals with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply. It is a unique opportunity to work with clients from different locations globally.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.