What do you need to start?
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) - B2/C1 level
- Experience in events and project management
- Working knowledge of MS Power Point, MS Word and MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge in terms of SharePoint and MS Teams skills and other MS applications (e.g. Sway)
- Evryplace or other virtual walks platform and graphic design skills
- Attention to details and self-driven individual
- Ability to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to operate in international work environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Cooperation with Global Sales Team and Delivery Heads to arrange a virtual visit
- Visit scheduling, managing the Visits’ Diary,
- Building the visit agenda in line with the key sales messages
- Coordination of the visit deliverables (presentations, virtual office tours, sales materials, branding)
- Providing necessary communication to Capgemini employees (regarding dress code, security policy reminder, etc.)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.