What do you need to start?
- Relevant experience.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration.
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- Experience in working in the commercial/contract environment.
- Experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents or procedure documentation.
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging in contract data gathering activities.
- Supporting senior team members and clients in different ad hoc requests, analysis and contract query resolution.
- Ensuring record retention as per iCCM process.
- Drafting/reviewing contractual change documents.
- Independently creating and keeping updated Change Request log.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding.
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.