What do you need to start?
- Min. 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Very good English skills are required (C1)
- Experience in RTR area
- Strong people management skills and interpersonal & communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client's reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading, managing and developing a team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service for the Client up to agreed SLA’s
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining good working relationship
- Take part and take ownership of various projects for the Client (improvement's focused)
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Execute and enhance controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.