What do you need to start?
- Master's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Proven Multi GAAP accounting and reporting experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Financial Control domain
- Leadership qualities
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Familiar with working in a shared service environment, preferably in an outsourcing context
- Analytical and good communication skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Preparing financial reports and analysing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls and managing financial transactions, coordinating audit processes
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes; providing input for plans for financial growth
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.