MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As Manager B2C Payments & Fraud Prevention you will lead the operational team in order to monitor and optimize payments acceptance rate globally and manage the fraud rate in alignment with the markets and channels (E-commerce, Retail and Customer Service Centers). You will also be responsible to solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant;
• at least 5+ years of professional experience in the area of B2C Omni channel payments;
• experience as team lead and project manager with intercultural skills;
• B2C Payments and Fraud Operational experience / vendor management;
• strong Ecommerce experience;
• entrepreneurship; Action Oriented; Drive for Results, negotiation skills;
• ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills;
• proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• company car or car allowance;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• monitor and report global B2C payments activity to optimize performance across channels and markets while keeping fraud rate under control;
• develop and manage the B2C payment processes, extending the usage of best and global practices to all the markets and channels. Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to ensure the most advanced features are available to effectively run payment strategies and to optimize processes;
• develop and maintain a payments operational incident management process in collaboration with digital and global payments partners;
• monitor the evolution of business requirements and re-negotiate MSAs with Payment vendors accordingly, maintaining a solid and sustainable foundation for partnership;
• act as global escalation contact for markets in solving operational issues and coordinate the preventive actions with market, vendors and digital teams;
• build and lead the operational team as per the OC guidelines, defining the ways of working to effectively deliver the operational objectives with a sustainable and scalable setup.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted