MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As Lead B2C Fraud Prevention you will monitor and analyze customer transactions to prevent fraud losses using different fraud prevention techniques
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant;
• minimum 3 years of experience in fraud management in similar environments (global merchants - consumer goods companies is a plus);
• strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
• proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented and excited about participating in growing our Risk Reduce Product business;
• problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
• ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• develop, initiate, maintain, and revise automated strategies and approaches for payment fraud prevention operations including proactive alerting to stay ahead of new fraud vectors;
• perform complex analysis to spot fraud patterns across different transactions and reporting them to the Operational Manager;
• perform manual review of suspicious orders and take decision based on SLA with markets;
• propose additional measures and enhancements to reduce the chargeback leakage rate;
• support the finance team to optimize the chargeback dispute process;
• prevent and resolve fraud related incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, internal controls, digital and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted