Business Analyst in Market Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you have a knack for analyzing business processes? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently?
We are looking for Business Analyst, ideally with background in Market, Treasury or Asset Management Risk Control to:
• support and execute Product Owner activities in coordinating and driving IT implementations, including user acceptance testing
• survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services
• conduct requirements gathering activities, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
• provide documentation of processes and business requirements
• find and implement workable business solutions
• support business architects by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
• support project management tasks and services
You will be working in the Market, Treasury and Asset Management Risk Change team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Division in Krakow.
We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as change agents for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds. Our mission is to make our organization ready for the future.
• business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry
• strong communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with business and IT stakeholders
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions in multinational environment
• previous exposure to banks' Front Office / Risk IT infrastructure and knowledge of Agile / Jira would be an asset
• being familiar with European Central Bank (ECB) regulations would be an asset
• good working knowledge of MS Office suite is required, and some SQL knowledge with Oracle Data Warehouses would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.