Who we are looking for
The team have sought to align processes across fund ranges. The role is responsible for ensuring consistent and effective oversight of said service providers and follow up on action and remediation points as necessary.
This individual will be responsible for the tasks detailed below, as well as providing general support to the wider Global Funds Management EMEA Team in relation to others.
Why this role is important to us
SSGA manages and is promoter of approximately 400 European funds in multiple domiciles (Luxembourg, UK, Ireland and France). The EMEA Funds Management team is responsible for handling all processes related to fund governance and fund oversight, including the overseeing of the various service providers appointed to each fund range such as the Administrator, Transfer Agent and Custodian.
What you will be responsible for
- Supporting key members of the Global Funds Management team in EMEA in overseeing the delegated arrangements in place, primarily to State Street Global Services in Luxembourg and the UK.
- Review of incident notes prepared by State Street Global Services, coordinating feedback internally and ensuring that satisfactory responses are received to all questions raised and appropriate process/systems enhancements are made.
- The role will also work with Global Funds Management personnel based in Krakow who support the Boston Global Funds Management team.
- Supporting the EMEA security valuation process.
- Managing the market/custody account opening process and renewal/refresh of the necessary documentation to maintain such accounts.
- Coordinating the Class Actions process in which SSGA EMEA Funds enroll.
- Production of country specific Product Lists.
- Preparation of quarterly metrics and productivity analysis.
What we value
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Positive and pro-active communicator
- High level of initiative and ownership
- Good attention to detail
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Education to degree level preferable
- Numerically literate
- Knowledge of EU fund structures
- Background in Fund operations would be useful