MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Students of the last IV or V year of studies or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation (preferably computer science and technical studies),
• Fluent English speakers,
• Candidates with curiosity and eagerness to learn, openness on cooperation with others and the ability to operate in a complex environment,
• Knowledge of HR systems (SAP, Success Factor, Workday, Sales Force, Recruitment systems) would be an asset,
• Any professional experience/projects in using digital solutions/IT systems as well as knowledge of Project Management, SCRUM/Agile methodology would be an asset,
• Availability of ca. 30 hours per week,
• Previous experience in a multinational environment would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Support existing and help to develop new internal/external IT systems used in HR area across multiple markets, especially in Recruitment, Performance and Talent Management area,
• Build the ability working with technical and business teams to rapidly produce and test prototypes and iterations (use of Design Thinking, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall),
• Participate in innovative initiatives on a global scale,
• Develop the ability to translate business needs into technology,
• Develop skills related to change and project management,
• Work in an international company open to innovation.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.