MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Confirmed experience in leading and delivering large and sophisticated IT solutions and programs for high-pace global transformations within P&C domain (SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation experience required)
• Seasoned experience of product management, Agile delivery tools and methodologies (e.g. SAFE).
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making.
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal partners with a consumer-centric mindset.
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment.
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively within the organization.
• Outspoken team leader able to bring the best out of team members coupled with a creative thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Engaging with senior stakeholders to understand business evolution and design the HR IT solutions roadmap.
• Leading and governing the portfolio of IT solutions under your responsibility to ensure functional and technical evolution of these solutions.
• Provide each solution as a self-service, friction-less and easy to consume service supporting key HR processes.
• Set up specific objective, supervise operational metrics of usage and availability in order to initiate actions to improve solution adoption.
• Leading a diverse and distributed team of managers and subject matter specialists, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methodologies, improving team collaboration.
• In charge of the communication, regularly reporting progress to partners and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.