MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 5+ years of experience as the lead technologist/architect for a major product or service, ideally in the end-to-end SuccessFactors or Workday implementation
• Experience in technical design and deployment of technologies such as SuccessFactors or Workday
• Experience with managing hybrid HR technology landscapes - including cloud SaaS HR technologies, ERP HR systems and employee and organizational data distribution management
• Deep technical architecture knowledge and experience in Corporate HR solutions.
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation.
• Be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership.
• Stakeholders management skills.
• Understanding of common industry frameworks like TOGAF, ITIL, and with a plus for ARIS.
• Degree in IT related studies.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Specifications of conceptual and logistical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives.
• Use knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends, and implementation experience in order to translate a business need into a solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution
• Provide comprehensive architectural support to project managers to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable, scalable and consider harmonization in landscape wherever applicable.
• Own and define the architecture artefacts, guardrails and technical implementation guidelines in a clear and concise manner.
• Find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability, agile delivery and cost-effective end to end implementation of solution in area of HR.
• Recommend and conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components and be the primary interface to product / technology vendors.
• Interacting with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.