Who we are looking for
We are looking for talented and self-driven individual who can leverage strong VBA experience to manage a growing automation demand. The individual will be required to analyze, design and develop applications and automation tools to support business unit. The successful candidate should have positive attitude to learn new development standards and skills. We offer a collaborative environment where technology, skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Creative Solutions & Automation Specialist you will:
- Develop and maintain ongoing automation initiatives.
- Continually review and redefine development processes e.g. learn new methods.
- Prepare relevant project documentation according to agreed standards.
- Provide regular status reporting to the project/program leads and management.
- Manage a list of development efforts over a dispersed number of business areas.
- Engage the existing development resources to ensure best practices are being applied and or promote new best practices.
What we value
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, time management skills.
- Be a team player by working with other team members to deliver work within agreed deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with others and conduct research where required.
- Proactively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-plus years’ experience with proven process automation using VBA.
- Any other programming language knowledge would be a plus (i.e. Python, C#, Java, HTML, SQL, Java Script, PHP, DAX).
- Strong communication skills; advanced command of English
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No Intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training's
- Technical workshops