S&P Reporting Analyst
What will you do?
- You will be working closely with Software & Platform Leadership and WeCare Leadership, supporting them with various project’s coordination, data analysis, scheduling Wellness sessions and reporting. Mostly, you will be:
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting progress of various programs
- Manage expectations of stakeholders, identify and escalate risks and document decision records
- Schedule Regular individual sessions, On-demand sessions and Group session – based on project needs
- Creating reports for the rescheduling (if applicable. They should have visibility on the compliance and also managing the rescheduling process to meet the goal)
- Ops Roster management and raising issues of users mapped in a different Team
- Testing Tool Scenarios for the new release, retesting reported issues
- Sending/cascading any WeCare related communication to the project.
What we expect from you:
- Very good English (min. C1),
- Experience in PMO role/activities – Good to have
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ability to independently create decks, reports in excel with formulas as required).
- Good communication skills – Including verbal, written and presenting to a group
- Ability to communicate to various and client stakeholders including senior leadership and internal teams across multiple delivery centers
- Task oriented individual who can work under pressure