What you will tackle
- Conduct internal audits of financial departments;
- Conduct internal audits of commercial departments;
- Quarterly audit of system accesses;
- Resolve issues related to Compliance & GDPR;
- Supports on-site Records Retention activities;
- Process improvement and preparation of internal procedures.
What will make you strong
- Experience in a financial department will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, mainly MS Excel;
- Very good analytical skills & inventive mindset;
- Very good organizational & communicational skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Degree or job experience in Finance & Accounting, Project Management, Compliance & Ethics or Legal will be an asset.