Full Stack Web Developer & Data Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
You will be required to:
• Build intuitive, elegant, responsive interfaces / apps, processes and workflows that are data model driven and brand aligned
• Working hand in hand with Service Management and Infrastructure & Security Engineering to digitize the way the organization is managed
• From requirement through logical design concept to technical implementation you will drive engineering delivery
• Understand the value and importance of great UX design on the final solution’s credibility and usefulness
• Seek out manual tasks automation opportunities, integrate tableau or Power BI dashboards and construct digital processes
• Work with some of the latest technologies including Microsoft Azure Cloud and work across teams developing strategic change
You’ll be working in the Service Architecture, Governance & Enablement team. Our role is strategically focused, developing tools, standards, processes and reporting that enable the digital management of Infrastructure & Security Engineering.
• Proven practical web development experience including the use of asp.net and react.js.
• Great experience in building solutions using design standards
• Proven experience building design patterns, UX journeys and wire framing designs
• Ability to consume requirements, document and make sense of them, then quickly bringing them to life
• Ability to rebuild and optimize database models
• Practical experience using dev tools including Github, Jira and Azure Boards
• MS Azure Cloud environment and O365 development experience
• Masters Degree (Computer Science) or related degree / practical experience at same level
• Proficient with developing data models and architecting strategic solutions both conceptually and physically
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.