Senior Front-end Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• Analyze functional requirements, clarify with stakeholders if required
• Prepare task estimation and user story decomposition
• Implement and be responsible for the new functionality end-to-end
• Improve existing solutions and fix defects being raised by the QA team
• Participate in backlog refinement, planning and demo meetings
• Deliver code solutions according to clean-code and TDD principles
• Develop production-ready systems and components
• Perform code reviews and control a code quality
• Actively participate in solution architecture design and implementation
Our program started as a migration of a legacy trading mainframe system to a new modern highly-scalable platform. Currently we are responsible for the whole fixed income trading platform and a couple of supporting applications. We have teams across several locations (US, Poland, India) working hand in hand on this platform’s further improvements, supporting current and adjusting for the future business needs of fixed income traders and financial advisors.
• Back-end: Java 8, Spring (MVC / Boot / Security), Apache Camel, Karaf, XML / XSD, SOAP and REST WebServices, Maven, JMS, Kafka
• Front-end: extJS
• CI: Jenkins, TeamCity
• Database: Oracle / SQL
• VCS: Git
• Solid experience in Front-end development (JS)
• Unit-, integration, functional testing experience
• Ability to write clean self-describing code
• Knowledge of OOP/OOD principles
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Fluent English is a must
Nice to have
• Experience in back-end development (Java, JS, .Net, etc.)
• Domain knowledge: trading, fixed income
• UNIX shell programming
• Oracle PL/SQL
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.