At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone, who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Join us as Operations Specialist – FX Services!
In this role you will be responsible for processing daily tasks suited to client’s. You will assist your co-workers with day to day activities linked with Foreign Exchange Market. Together with your colleagues, you will help to meet our daily deadlines and requirements linked with FX activities and regulations. What is more, you will have a chance to interact with other BBH departments and being a part of challenging projects.
As a Operations Specialist – FX Services, you’ll work under direct supervision, supporting senior team members in following activities:
- Manage daily volume.
- Generate client reports and statements.
- Ensure daily output maintains department/team standards for quality and timeliness.
- Help to ensure team deadlines and/or requirements are being met
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of issues.
- Follow up on open inquiries.
- Interact with other BBH departments on resolution of issues
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Communicate with internal departments as necessary.
- Review and discuss with Supervisor and Team leader any issues that require escalation
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience (0-2 years)
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, skills in VBA will be an asset
- Excellent client service skills
- Attention to details and good organization skills
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Opportunity to learn from “think global act local” perspective as an advantage of working in a global team
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others