What do you need to start?
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a strategic sourcing or category management
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Very good English skills
- German communicative skills (B2/C1)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
What duties will help you grow?
- Support a develop category strategy and plans for tail suppliers in accordance with overall commercial strategy, and take accountability for joint business plans
- In conjunction with client and delivery manager ensure that procurement processes are efficient and effective
- Identify root causes, prepare preventive actions to increase effective tail spend management
- Oversee sourcing process to identify potential opportunities for savings
- Performing various closing activities and maintenance and query management
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you - even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
- Free coffee, water, milk and tea.